Save Even More on Amazon Prime Day
While Black Friday may seem like the biggest shopping holiday of the year, Amazon Prime Day is one undeniable gift that keeps on giving. This year Amazon Prime Day will be held from Monday, June 21st to Tuesday, June 22nd. This means you have two full days to really maximize your savings – and enjoy a little slice of retail therapy heaven.
Whether you want to grab a few gifts for upcoming birthdays, shop for the holidays early or treat yourself to a product you’ve had your sights set on, here’s everything you need to know about Amazon’s upcoming Prime Day.
How to Save Even More
- Shop Small – Now through June 20th, if you shop at any small business on Amazon, you’ll receive a $10 credit to use on Prime Day.
- Buy a Gift Card – Purchase a $40 gift card with code GIFTFORPD21, and you’ll receive a bonus $10 gift credit to spend on Prime Day. Just a note that this may only work for first-time users of the promo.
- Download Popcart – Popcart is an easy-to-use instant price comparison tool. Popcart will instantly compare prices across 500+ supported stores to ensure you’re getting the best deal. Add the Chrome extension to your desktop browser or download the app to prepare.
- Try it On – Get $15 off when you spend $100 on your first Prime Wardrobe purchase. Easily return with a free 7 day try-on period.
- Shop the Deals – Amazon isn’t the only major retailer having a sale right now. Target, Best Buy, Walmart and others have been advertising their own versions of Prime Day. To make sure you’re getting the best price on that product that’s caught your eye, have Popcart at the ready.
The Inside Scoop on Amazon Prime Day
So, what exactly do you need to know to take advantage of Prime Day? First and foremost, it’s important to note that many popular retailers, like Walmart and Target, also run sales during Prime Day as a way to offer competitive prices on your favorite appliances, tech, and more. When it comes to Amazon, in particular, there are some steals you should certainly keep your eyes peeled for.
In order to take advantage of the online retailer’s two-day event, you need to be an Amazon Prime member. If you aren’t currently a member, you can still get in on the Prime Day action by signing up for the 30-day free trial Amazon is offering.
If you elect to continue your Amazon Prime subscription once the trial expires, the monthly cost to maintain your membership is $12.99, or $119 annually.
How Does Amazon Prime Day Work?
Amazon Prime Day will begin at 12 am PDT on June 21 and extend through 11:59 pm PDT on June 22. Most deals will be available throughout the entire sale. However, some discounts – called Lightning Deals – will only be available for a few hours.
Is Amazon Prime Day Worth It?
Do you need anything that would warrant participating in Amazon Prime Day? If you’re looking for Alexa-based products, robot vacuums, smartwatches, and more, then you’ll likely snag some pretty great deals that you won’t want to miss out on.
However, if you missed a Lightning Deal or want to ensure you’re getting the best deal out there, then don’t forget to have your ultimate shopping companion by your side this Amazon Prime Day: Popcart.
Popcart is where you’ll find the best deals and steals from 100’s of online retailers. Saving is made simple when you download the extension on your Google Chrome browser or add the app to your iPhone!