Last Updated June 2018
What Personal Information We Collect
Registration and Account Information
If you log into the Service through a third-party application such as Facebook we may receive some information about you and your use of that application from such third party and such third party may receive some information about you and your use of the Service from us. For example, if you choose to log into the Service with your Facebook account, we may receive information from Facebook, such as your name, e-mail address, public profile information, and information about your contacts. Even if you don't log into the Service through a third-party application, we may also offer social sharing tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button) that let you share actions on the Service with other websites and vice versa. In those cases, the providers of those tools may receive information about you when you use those tools. You should check the privacy policies of these third party application and your privacy settings on such third party applications for more information. We will never post personal information about you to a third party application like Facebook without your explicit consent.
If you wish to invite your friends and contacts to use the Service, we will give you the option of either entering in their contact information manually or, for United States residents, importing it from your address books on other third party applications. In both cases, we will store this information for the sole purposes of allowing you to send your friends referral offers, for determining whether your friends use the Service after a referral is sent, and, for United States residents, to remind your friends of the referral sent on your behalf.
Automatically Collected Information
We may automatically collect certain information when you access the Service. This information may include, for example, information about the type of browser and operating system you are using, your Internet Protocol address or "IP address" and information about the advertisements you view and whether you respond to an advertisement. As discussed below, we may collect this information using cookies, web beacons, tracking pixels, log files, and other similar technology.
Cookies and Tracking
How We Use Your Personal Information
For Account Registration and Operation of the Service: We use the personal information you provide to us to operate our business and provide you the Service.
To Communicate with You: We use your personal information to keep you posted on popcart's latest product announcements and software updates. If you don't want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by logging into your account and updating your preferences.
From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with popcart, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
To Improve and Develop the Service. We may use your personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve popcart's products, services, and customer communications. We use information gathered from our website analytics (for example, IP addresses) to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer and optimize the Service. We also gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our Service and make your browsing and purchasing experience more responsive, efficient, or enjoyable. and customer communications. We use information gathered from our website analytics (for example, IP addresses) to help diagnose problems with our servers, and to administer and optimize the Service. We also gather broad demographic information from this data to help us improve our Service and make your browsing and purchasing experience more responsive, efficient, or enjoyable.
For Sweepstakes and Promotions: If you enter into a sweepstakes, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs. Additional terms and conditions may apply to such sweepstakes, contests or other promotions and you should review such terms before entering.
What We May ShareThe Service comprises a platform that simultaneously shops your cart on multiple online retailers for delivery to your location. In order to make this work, we need to share information about you and your order with the other parties who help enable the Service. We may share the personal information or non-identifying aggregated data that we collect as described below:
- To facilitate the Services including sharing information with the retailer(s) from whom you are purchasing goods including popcart agents assisting with completion of the transaction;
- To third party service providers who perform services on our behalf;
- With third parties for their own marketing purposes;
- To exercise our legal rights when we believe that the disclosure is reasonably necessary to (a) comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal process, or requests from law enforcement or regulatory authorities, (b) prevent, detect, or otherwise handle fraud, security, or technical issues, and (c) protect the safety, rights, or property of any person, the public, or popcart.;
- In connection with an actual or potential merger, sale, acquisition, assignment, or transfer of all or part of our assets, affiliates, lines of business, or products, including at bankruptcy;
- To provide third parties with information and statistics on both an aggregate or non-personally identifying basis (including, but not limited to, order and delivery details but not including credit card information);
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- Between and among popcart, and its current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership.; and
- With your consent or as otherwise With your consent or as otherwise disclosed to you at the time of collection.
Your Rights and Choices
Managing Your Account
You may review, update, or modify your account information, including your personal information, at any time by logging into your account. You may also delete your account and request that we delete your personal information by emailing us at email@example.com.
Opting Out of Email Marketing
You may unsubscribe from our promotional emails at any time by following the instructions included in those emails. Please note that if you choose to opt out of receiving such communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails (such as order confirmation emails).
We value your trust in providing us your personal information. We use commercially reasonable measures to protect such personal information, however, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your personal information.
Links to Other Sites
This Service is not directed to children under the age of 13 and children under the age of 13 should not use the Service. We do not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from children under 13.